1. Have cutlip S. M. Public relations: Theory and practice - M.,, 2000.
2. Kovler A. Election campaign: organization and methods of work. - M., 1995
3. Kosorukova M. I. Cultural heritage of Russia as a resource of its revival and development. - M.: Science and school, Moscow state University, 2013. No. 6. - P. 188-193
4. Olshansky D. V. Political PR. - SPb.: Peter, 2003.
5. Prokhorov E. P. Introduction to the theory of journalism: Textbook. for University students studying in the direction and specialty "Journalism". - M.: Aspect Press., 2003
6. Nodes N. D. Psychotechnologies: to the problem of definition. - P.:Bulletin of Perm University, 2011. - P. 32-42.
7. Political PR, target communication and manipulation. [Electronic resource]: StudFiles. - Access mode: studfiles.net/preview/5848489/page:9/ - (accessed 31.03.2009)
8. Principles of work with mass media. [Electronic resource]: StudFiles - Access mode: studfiles.net/preview/3102592/page:5/ - (accessed 31.03.2009)
9. Russian media in the period of modern political transformation. [Electronic resource]: StudFiles - Access mode: studfiles.net/preview/5921582/ - (accessed 31.03.2009)